I was listening to Deepak Chopra talk about ~gratitude~ last night. I have decided to honor myself in taking a few minutes each day to meditate. Quieting my thoughts while really pondering the profound blessings in my life and to simply give thanks. This morning I took my meditation poolside. As I closed my eyes, I was aware of the warm sun upon my face, I could feel the wind gently moving through my hair, I heard the little insects buzzing about there business, I felt the cool water refresh me. I took time to really embrace each of my children and hold them near to my heart. I sent blessings of joy, health and prosperity to each one of them. I also held little Henli Grace close to my heart, I sent her blessings of health and bliss. I was so close to my children it was impossible to stop of tears of gratitude for my wonderful life.
I have found a profound gratitude in being silent while taking precious moments to reflect on my life, my loves and my incredible blessings.
Take time in your hectic life to be silent... No thoughts of what you should be doing, have to be doing, didn't do...no guilt, no pressure and no hurry.. Spending time with yourself is a gift only you can give you.. Love yourself, give thanks for your spirit, beauty, your eyes, heart, physical body.. your presence.. your life.
Spend time allowing gratitude to gently move through you...touching your very soul...
It's impossible not to feel the presence of God.
Today live with Intensity and Purpose!
Infinite Blessings!
Carla

thanks for the inspiration, Carla. i am on my way to the beach to meditate with all those same thoughts!
ReplyDeleteAlikona,
ReplyDeleteAloha.. great to hear from you! May you have all the blessings you and your family stand in need of. It's been a beautiful day!